Office 365 is a cloud-based Microsoft upgraded application that enables users to manage Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more. Users are greatly able to create documents, produce a well-proficiently spreadsheet and effort freely share them with other users. Though, there could a chance major/minor Office programming issues appear while creating content on Word or making an excel sheet. In such circumstances, users are highly required to connect with Microsoft Office 365 Support team for technical help. To get aid from Microsoft, log a ticket from a client app, web app, or Office 365 account. For taking fruitful guidance to fix your common problems, you should be online. In this post, you will be guided to create a support ticket.
Where Do You Contact To Microsoft Office 365 Support?
Whenever you face problems related to Windows, MS Office, or any other Microsoft software, dial Office 365 Support Phone Number. This is the helpline supporting number from where you can receive help from Microsoft. You will get answers of the different questions about Microsoft products and services. Microsoft technical support team is always ready to provide one-stop support solutions at the doorstep. Furthermore, Windows 10 users can freely use the Customer Support app to acquire support guide. ‘Contact Us’ page will also direct link you to the expert team through which you can receive customer support.
When You can Contact to Microsoft Team?
From Monday to Friday, you can contact to Microsoft team at 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM Pacific Time. For Saturday and Sunday the time slot is 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific Time.
- USA Support Number: (800)642-7676
- Canada, call: (877)568-2495
- India, contact 0008004402130
- UK, contact 0800 026 03 30
Also Helpful: How to Fix Microsoft Office 365 not Activating Problem?
Ways to Create Ticket for Microsoft Office 365 Support
Here are the accurate procedures that will tell you how to contact Office 365 Support:
Ways 1: Log a Ticket from a Client App on Your Computer
Logging a support ticket from inside a client app is not so tricky and nasty. The complete steps are noted underneath:
- Launch any of the applications—Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or OneNote.
- Go to the “Help” menu and then click the “Contact Support” tab.
- Now, type the detailed information of your problem and then click on the “Get Help” link.
- Microsoft will try to match the description of your related problem with suitable help articles.
- Once the option gets selected, give a click on the “Talk to an agent” link.
- A new pane will open where you need to select “Live Chat” to contact Office 365 Tech Support
- They’ll instruct you properly to resolve your problem. So, if you are struggling with any complications while using MS Office programs, feel free to connect with them.
Ways 2: Log a Ticket from a Web App in Your Browser
There are different methods in order to access Office 365 Business Support, depends on which web app you’re using. Luckily, Microsoft will offer the same way to work at some point in the future, but for now, there’s somehow a difference. Here’s how to contact support from each one separately for help & support:
- Open any of the programs – Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Now, go to the “File” menu and “Help” menu
- Then, place a click on the “Help” button.
- After doing so a new Window pops-up. Smoothly scroll down to the bottom and then click the “Contact Support” tab.
- Doing so an account page will open where you have to click the “Microsoft Support” link.
- Press the “Contact Support” tab to open Microsoft’s Virtual Support Agent window, which will attempt to help you. If the Office 365 Chat Supportpage won’t open, it will make you in contact with a live person. With the help of him, you can get rid of your annoying problems.
Contact Support for Outlook, Calendar, and People
The Outlook client app includes Outlook emails, a calendar, contact management, and task management. All these functions are divided into individual strips in the web apps. The contacting methods for Office 365 Support for three of them excluding Tasks are the same. We will show you in the below section:
- From the top-right side of the menu bar, click the “?” sign.
- Now, describe the details of your issue or what you actually need help.
- And then click on the “Get help” link.
- Microsoft will attempt to match your description of the problem with suitable help articles.
- Provide your email address for confirmation.
- And then finally click “Send”.
- A well-qualified engineer at Office 365 Support Phone Numberwill review your ticket and contact you directly through email.
Contact Microsoft Office 365 Support on OneDrive
Go through the instructions noted below to do the same:
- Click the “?” in the top-right of the menu bar.
- And then click the “Email OneDrive support” tab.
- A new window will open where you can raise a voice of assistance by entering the details of your problem.
- Finally, click “Send” to send an email directly to the OneDrive support team. You will be helped in a proper and well-professional manner.
Ways 3: Log a Ticket from Your Office 365 Account
In order to generate a ticket from the online Office 365 Account page, follow the given steps:
- First and foremost, open the official Office 365 account page on your web browser.
- Now, log in to your Office 365 account with the correct login credentials.
- Thereafter, click the app launcher noted the nine dots in the top left corner.
- And then click the “Office” tab.
- Now, give a click on the “?” sign placed in the top right of the menu bar.
- And then click the “Contact Support” tab.
- An account page will open, where you have to click the “Microsoft Support” link.
- Now, press the “Contact Support” tab to open Microsoft’s Virtual Support Agent window which will attempt to help. If it can’t, it will put you in contact with a live person.
Because of a combination of product acquisition and lack of consistent user experience, Microsoft offers several ways to contact support. However, the Microsoft Office 365 Support team has tried to set a level of consistency to their traditional client apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote). But the web apps aren’t reliable at all, and the mobile apps don’t even have the option yet.
Also Read: Fix Common Microsoft Outlook Problems
Dial Microsoft Office 365 Support Number for Instant Solutions
Rather than taking help from Microsoft via email, web app, or client app, call Microsoft Office 365 Support Number. The top-most tech-geeks are working hard round the clock at the given number to assist you directly. In a very short period, your MS Office-related problems will be eradicated from the root. So, dial the number and get united with tech specialists.