Bellsouth webmail is undoubtedly one of the top-notch email service providers equipped with lots of advanced features and technologies. Howsoever, like other webmail services, Bellsouth email also has numerous technical glitches such as Bellsouth email not working, being unable to send or receive emails, can’t reset the password, and many more. Bellsouth email may not work if your system has a low or poor internet connection. There are many more reasons too to get stuck with this problematic hurdle although there are efficacious solutions to soon tackle it out. In this post, we explain in detail what to execute in a matter of solving this problem quickly and efficiently. Hence, continue reading the post!
Read Also – bellsouth email settings
Reasons For Bellsouth Email Not Working
You might be thinking of what has happened to my Bellsouth email account and why it has stopped responding all of sudden. So, here, we have compiled the list of possible causes that will let you know why is my Bellsouth email not working. Hence, buckle up and give it a quick shot for the provided reasons:
- When the AT&T Bellsouth email server is down.
- If the Bellsouth email is not appropriately set up on a third-party email client.
- When security software prevents Bellsouth email to work for safety purposes.
- You might have entered the wrong login credentials for your Bellsouth email account.
- Maybe the web browser you use for accessing Bellsouth email is not compatible.
- Bellsouth email may not work if you have unstable internet.
Meet the Desired Prerequisites
Before landing on the fixing methods, make sure that your Bellsouth email meets the following requirements:
- Ensure that your computer system has all the updates installed.
- Make sure that a strong Wi-Fi network is connected to your operating device.
- Also, you need to check and confirm that the PC is not infected with viruses or threats.
- Make sure that the browser you use for Bellsouth email is up to date. If required remove all the cache and cookies.
- Verify that your device has sufficient space so that you can frequently set up Bellsouth email and start receiving emails without error.
- If you are using the Bellsouth Email app to run your account, make sure that it is updated.
Now, if after confirming all these above-noted facts your Bellsouth Email Does Not Work, go ahead with the troubleshooting tips.
How To Fix Bellsouth Email Not Working Issue
We have given our 100% effort to collecting the most relevant and highly productive guide to solve your problem. So, if Bellsouth Email Stopped Working, instead of getting worried let’s implement the below-mentioned fixing guidance. You can stop performing the next method once the Bellsouth email starts working with the previous tricks. Now, let’s begin!
Solution 1: Verify BellSouth Email Server
Sometimes, the AT&T Bellsouth email server goes down every now and then. This can be a real cause of experiencing the Bellsouth Email Not Working error. That’s why; it is our first and forecast suggestion to check the status of the Bellsouth email server. You can visit the “downdetector.com” site to identify the server status and see everything is working fine with AT&T. However, Bellsouth Email is completely managed by AT&T, so if the server is down, wait for the time till Bellsouth itself resolves the server problem.
Solution 2: Disable Security Software Temporary
The real-time security software program and your Windows Firewall may block the Bellsouth email to work with fluency. For a high level of protection and data safety, Antivirus software won’t allow Bellsouth email to be processed. Thus, in such a scenario, you are recommended to disable the entire security program on a temporary basis. Once your turn off the installed Antivirus application and Windows Firewall, Bellsouth Email will probably begin to load. But, in case the Bellsouth Email Does Not Work yet, move to the next solution guide without any delay.
Solution 3: Remove Cache and Cookies from Browser
If the web browser is overloaded with cache and cookies, at that time also you couldn’t access your Bellsouth email. Thus, whenever you are being prevented from sending and receiving Bellsouth emails, remove the stored junk files from the browser. Deleting the browser history and purging the cache & cookies will be your one-stop solution to the Bellsouth Email Not Working error. In order to clear them routinely from your browser, navigate to “Settings” > “Privacy and Security” > “Clear Data”. Now, you can attempt to log in to your Bellsouth email account to check if it is loading or not. If still facing the same error issue, apply the next solving tricks.
Solution 4: Reset Your AT&T User ID and Password
If you’re entering old or compromised AT&T Bellsouth email login credentials to log in to your account, it’ll not allow you to load the Bellsouth page. Moreover, if there is a malicious attack and login credentials are changed, the Bellsouth email stops working. In such a panic situation, you can comfortably reset the user id as well as the password to recover your Bellsouth email account. You can go through these easy-to-do steps and opt for the account recovery option
- First of all, browse the AT&T sign-in page using the official link.
- Next, place a single tap on the “Forgot user ID” link beneath the “User ID” block. Doing this will open the recovery page.
- On that specific page, choose the option of “User ID and Password.”
- Afterward, enter your contact email and also type the “Captcha Code” in the required field.
- Then, click the “Continue” tab and select the option as per your convenience in receiving the Bellsouth User ID.
- Now, provide the received User ID into the desired column.
Now, you need to reset the Bellsouth Email Account’s password. Here’s how:
- Once you are on the “Bellsouth Email login” page, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Afterward, you will be redirected to the AT&T password reset page.
- Now, enter your User ID and Last Name, fill in the Captcha, and then hit the “Continue” tab.
- Now, choose the method by which way you would like to receive the temporary password.
- The password will be sent to your selected option.
- Now, click on the password reset link that you have received on your email or mobile phone.
- Afterward, create your new password using the alphanumeric key.
- This time, make sure you have created a strong password so that the account will be secure.
- Now, finally, both your Bellsouth email User ID and Password have been successfully changed.
- After getting your Bellsouth Email account recovered, use the new user id and password to access the account.
If unfortunately yet the Bellsouth Email is not working, go ahead with the next solving tips.
Solution 5: Make Sure Browser Is Compatible With AT&T Email
To hassle-freely access the Bellsouth email account, the browser should be compatible. An incompatible browser could be the one possible reason for not loading Bellsouth’s email problem. Thus, check the compatibility of your browser and Bellsouth by using another web browser to access your email account. If really there is a compatibility issue, fix it now, and then try to log in to your Bellsouth email account.
Solution 6: Check the Block List
Sometimes, it may happen that the Bellsouth email site has been mistakenly blocked on your web browser. So, it is required to identify the block list and if it is blocked, unblock it now. To do it, follow the below steps:
- Open the web browser first on your Windows PC
- Now, go to the “Junk Mail” option.
- Then, select the “Block Sender” tab.
- After that, finally, click the “Remove” button.
Now, the Bellsouth email will start responding while you log in to it for sending emails to your clients.
Solution 7: Verify Spam Folder
If you are not receiving any emails in your Bellsouth email account, check the mailbox as soon as you can. Maybe in the Spam folder, all your received emails are stored. In order to get rid of this problem, you can delete some unnecessary filters from Bellsouth email settings.
Solution 8: Free up Some Space
If the Bellsouth email has not had enough space to store new emails or messages, you can face trouble in accessing your account. Due to lack of storage space, you will not receive or entertain any additional emails. At this point in time, you need to remove all the unnecessary files from the Bellsouth email account. Doing this will occupy the relevant space and definitely get the Bellsouth Email Not Working problem solved from the root. If the same problem exists, move to the next solution.
Solution 9: Check Your Bellsouth Email Settings
Make sure that the Forwarding Settings are disabled otherwise the received emails will be forwarded to other email addresses. If the settings are enabled, make it disable first, and then try accessing your Bellsouth email.
Solution 10: Set Up Bellsouth Email in Other Email Client
If none of these fixes has worked in exterminating Bellsouth.Net Email Not Working problem, let’s configure your account in a third-party email program. This can be your last but obviously not the least option to tackle such type of error issue. Set up your Bellsouth email properly in the Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Mail app, and any other email client. Additionally, you can configure the Bellsouth Email using the POP/IMAP server settings and then try to access your account.
Related Post: Fix CenturyLink Email Not Working on iPhone
Avail 24/7 Online Email Support for Technical Assistance
Not satisfied with the aforesaid solutions? Need advanced fixing tips to resolve the Bellsouth Email Not Working error problem? Call us at the 24/7 open helpline number for reasonable and fruitful Email Support. The certified tech specialists are dedicatedly working day to night constantly to cater to all your need in an instant. Once you connect with them, the productive solution will surely be at your fingertips.