In the cutting-edge technology world, everything is becoming convenient to operate day-by-day. Previously we used to browse Yahoo’s official site for receiving and sending any emails or messages. But now, Android-based devices come with numerous features, functionalities, and applications to make the technical work simple and smooth. So, now, there is a Yahoo Mail app for Android users. The Yahoo Mail notification is always been received whenever new emails or any other activities occur. However, there should be a strong internet connection running on your Android phone otherwise Yahoo Mail Notifications Not Working Android problem arises. In fact, many of you usually experience such an issue and need quality assistance to fix it out. Thus, the blog has come up with a productive solving guide that will surely be effective. Hence, Read & learn!
Why are Yahoo Mail Notifications not working on Android Phone?
There can be several reasons that can lead you to confront Yahoo Mail Notifications Not Working problem. Some of the major proactive causes are listed beneath:
- The notification function is probably disabled on your Android phone.
- Feeble or unsteady network connectivity.
- Internet data may be exhausted on your phone.
- Most probably, internal notifications are blocked from the Yahoo Mail app.
- Maybe your Smartphone is not updated to the latest release of Android.
- A dry battery is also the one possible reason.
- Not having enough storage space in an Android phone can also trigger Yahoo Mail Notifications Not Working Android.
After identifying the actual reason why Yahoo Mail Notification Won’t Work, you will be able to effort-freely resolve the issue. You will thereafter get the notification for your Yahoo Mail with no hindrance. If you fail to fix this issue yet, continue reading to know different solving methods.
Fixing Methods of Yahoo Mail Notifications Not Working Android Problem
Valuable constructive guidelines are provided underneath in order to efficiently direct you to solve your problem. So, do not feel blue if you are unable to receive any notification related to the Yahoo account on Android. Here’s what to implement to get it terminated in a pinch. Let’s perform!
Method 1: Enable the Notifications from Yahoo Mail App
If you can’t receive your Yahoo Mail notification, first you need to turn on/off the notifications from the Yahoo Mail app. Here’s how to do so:
- First and forecast, open the “Yahoo Mail” app on your Android phone.
- Login to your Yahoo Mail account if you are not already logged in otherwise click the “Profile” icon. Such an icon is located at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now, from the expanded menu, you will have to click the “Notifications” option. Doing so a couple of options will be appeared to customize the Notifications.
- If you want to receive the notification for everything on the Yahoo Mail app, select “All messages & features”
- If you wish to receive notifications for certain categories of messages, select “Just the message categories I choose”
- So, give a click on your preferred option to enable or disable notifications.
- If you choose the “Just the categories I choose” option, you will have the toggle button next to categories such as People, Deals, Travel, Package Tracking, and Reminders.
- So, according to your need, you can specifically enable and disable the toggle button just next to the mentioned categories.
Set up your Yahoo Mail account with the aforesaid steps to hassle-freely receive Yahoo Mail notifications on your Android app. If yet Yahoo Mail App Notifications Not working, move to the next solving method.
Method 2: Enable Notifications from Android Device Settings
Here are the effective ways to turn your notification on/off from your Android device:
- First, you have to unlock your Android device if it is locked by fingerprints, patterns, or numbers.
- Now, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Now, under the Settings section, you will have to click the “Notifications and Apps” option.
- Afterward, press the “Yahoo Mail” tab.
- Then, select the “Notifications” option and give a click on it.
- In the end, click the “Show notifications” toggle button to enable the notifications if it is disabled.
Now, you will start getting Yahoo Mail notifications on your Android phone whenever receive any emails or new things. If unfortunately still Yahoo Mail Android Notifications Not Working, don’t worry! There is another fixing method you should execute.
Method 3: Enable Notifications for Covid Updates
Here’s how to do so:
- Open your “Yahoo Mail” app on the Android device.
- Next, click the “Profile” icon which is at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now, from the expanded menu, select the “Notifications” option.
- Thereafter, click the toggle button just next to “Coronavirus Updates” to activate the notifications.
Now, you finally come to know how to overcome the problem of not being able to receive Yahoo Mail Notification. Hence, you can easily cope with this problem anytime you experience it.
Advanced Troubleshooting Tips for Yahoo Mail Notifications Not Working
- Check out your internet connection and make sure you have an active network on Android.
- Confirm that Do Not Disturb (DND)is not enabled on your Android device.
- Check the “Background App Refresh” setting and ensure it is enabled as it allows the apps to run in the background.
- Additionally, you have to clear unwanted texts from outbox and inbox for instant delivery of Yahoo emails.
- Upgrade the Android to the latest release.
- Also, you are advisable to uninstall the Yahoo Mail app and thereafter install it back on your Android phone. This could work in eliminating Yahoo Mail Notifications Not Working Android.
Related Post: Yahoo Mail not Updating Inbox on iPhone
Contact 24/7 Live Tech Support for Additional Help
If the Yahoo Mail Notifications Not Working Android problem still persists even after carefully applying the aforementioned guide, contact us. We are highly expert technicians fit for solving any Yahoo Mail-related problems occurring on Android. Dial the provided helpline number and get frequently associated with one of our expert engineers. Within a short period of time, your Yahoo Mail Notifications will start working on Android.