Fix Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail | Complete Solution
Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail is caused when you are trying to sign up into AOL using your account credentials. The issue can be anywhere from your browser to your device or with your account credentials. We understand how frustrating it can be when you need to send or access your mail account immediately but can’t. Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail can stop you from getting logged in to your account, so forget about sending or receiving any new emails, you can’t even access the existing mails.
In this blog, we will tell you in detail about how to fix Blerk error 1 in AOL. Read the blog, if you are also facing the error and want to get rid of it quickly. If you can fix the error using the solutions mentioned below, then you won’t even need to visit or contact any Email Support. However, the troubleshooting can take a while and if you are in a hurry, you must let AOL Mail professionals handle your issue.
What to Do Before Troubleshooting Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail?
Before you start troubleshooting the Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail, you need to ensure a couple of things as mentioned below:
- Check if your internet is working fine or try switching to a different Wi-Fi.
- Try accessing AOL Mail from another browser and see if the error still occurs.
- Maybe you are entering the wrong account credentials which are causing the error. If you are not able to sign in to your AOL Mail from any browser or email client, try resetting your account password. This time make sure you create an account password that is easy for you to remember but impossible for anyone to guess. Also, make sure you are entering the correct Username or email address.
- Restart your computer or mobile phone whatever you are using to access AOL Mail and try signing up again.
- If there are any pending OS updates on your system, install it first and then check if the error occurs.
If after ensuring all the above things, you are not able to fix Blerk error 1 in AOL Mail, then you should keep on reading the blog and follow the below troubleshooting procedures to fix your error. Or you can also contact us on our Email Support helpline to get quick help from our technical experts.
Resolve Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail with Easy Steps
1. Make Changes To Your Browser’s Settings
Maybe your browser’s security settings are preventing the use of AOL Mail. In this case, making changes to your browser’s settings can fix Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail. you can easily change the setting of common browsers like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Most of the time, such errors are only caused due to unnecessary data and cache stored on your browser. Whenever you face any such error with accessing AOL Mail or even any other email client, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Follow the steps below to make changes to your Browser’s Security Settings.
- Open settings and go to the Advanced settings section.
- Select the Cookies tab under the Privacy and Services tab.
- Block cookies from third-party or all websites.
Try signing up into your AOL Mail again and see if the error is resolved. If you are still facing the error then proceed further with the next step.
2. Remove Any Unnecessary Bookmarks
Another cause of Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail can be that you have bookmarked an insecure website that is collecting unnecessary and dangerous data on your browser. To fix this issue, you need to remove unnecessary bookmarks especially those who are not in use or outdated. You can either update the bookmarks or remove it if possible. Given below are the steps to remove or modify bookmarks on Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools and click on internet options.
- Select the Security tab and then click on Internet Zone.
- Now you need to select and enable Protection mode.
- Go back and click on Internet Options again and select the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted Site zone and add AOL Mail in trusted sites.
Try accessing AOL Mail and see if the error persists.
Fix Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail on Other Browsers
In case, you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access AOL Mail and getting Blerk Error 1, here are the steps that can fix your issue. If you are using any other browser for accessing AOL Mail, you can use the steps accordingly to fix Blerk error 1 in AOL Mail. Or you can simply switch to another browser.
1. Clear Stored Data on Google Chrome
To learn how to clear stored data i.e. browsing history, bookmarks and cache and cookies from your Google Chrome, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the three-dot menu option on the upper right corner of your browser. Select Settings from the list and click on the Privacy and Security tab.
- On the privacy and security window, you can easily remove browsing history and other stored data.
Restart your browser, and load the AOL Mail website again. Try signing up into your AOL Mail account and check if the error is resolved. Reach Email Support for help if you still can’t fix the error.
2. Run Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode
For those facing Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail on Mozilla Firefox, they should try running their browser in safe mode. This will give you an idea if the error is caused because of your browser or if there’s some other issue. Use the below steps to know how to run Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode.
- Click Help on your browser’s screen and restart it after disabling all add-ons.
- From the given options, select to Run Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode.
Now, try signing up on AOL Mail again and check if the Blerk Error 1 still occurs in AOL Mail. If you are not able to resolve your issue after following all the above steps and still getting the error, then it’s time you contact Email Support for assistance.