Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based application that enables users to manage Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more. Users are able to create documents, produce a spreadsheet, and effort freely share them with other users in a well-professional manner. However, to grab its services and frequently access Microsoft Office tools, a monthly or annual subscription is required. Though, there could be a chance major/minor Office programming issues appear while creating content on Word or making an excel sheet. In such a condition, users are extensively required to connect with Microsoft Office 365 Support team for technical fixing tips. To get aid from Microsoft, log a ticket from a client app, web app, or Office 365 account. For taking fruitful guidance to fix your common problems, you should be online. In this post, you will be guided to create a support ticket.
How Do You Contact Microsoft Office 365 Support?
Whenever you face problems related to Windows, MS Office, or any other Microsoft software, dial Office 365 Support Phone Number. This is a 24×7 active helpline number at which you can give a ring anytime and receive quality assistance from Microsoft. You will get answers to the different questions about Microsoft products and services. Microsoft’s technical support team is always ready to provide one-stop support remedies at the doorstep. Furthermore, Windows 10 users can freely use the Customer Support app to acquire a support guide. The ‘Contact Us’ page will let you directly link with the expert techies with whom you can receive customer support.
Ways to Create Ticket for Microsoft Office 365 Support
Here are the accurate procedures that will walk you through contacting Office 365 Support:
Ways 1: Log a Ticket from a Client App on Your Computer
To log a client ticket from inside a client app is not so much complicated, tricky, or nasty at all. With less effort and minimal time you can monitor a ticket and further use it for technical help. The complete steps are noted underneath:
- Launch any of Office 365 applications—Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or OneNote.
- Go to the “Help” section and put a click on the “Contact Support”
- Now, type clearly what exactly is the problem you are having with your Office 365 program.
- Afterward, click on the “Get Help”
- While you writing your problem, Microsoft will try to match the description along with the suitable help articles.
- Once you select the option as per the matched statement, tap the “Talk to an agent”
- By doing this, a new pane will open where you need to select the “Live Chat”
- Now, you will be able to make straight contact with Office 365 Tech Support
- They’ll suggest you appropriate directives to get your problem instantly sorted out from the root.
So, if you are struggling with any complications while using MS Office programs, feel free to connect with them. There is no time bond as the team is active 24 hours to support you as per your requirement.
Ways 2: Log a Ticket Straightway From a Web App in Your Browser
- Open any of the programs – Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Now, go to the “File” menu and select the “Help”
- Then, place a click on the “Help”
- After doing so a new window pops up. Smoothly scroll down to the bottom and then click the “Contact Support”
- Doing so an account page will open where you have to put a click on the “Microsoft Support”
- Press the “Contact Support” tab to open Microsoft’s Virtual Support Agent window, which will attempt to help you. If the Office 365 Chat Support page won’t open, don’t panic! It will help you to make contact with a live person. With the help of him, you can get rid of your infuriating problems.
Contact Support for Outlook, Calendar, and People
The Outlook client app includes Outlook emails, a calendar, contact management, and task management. All these functions are divided into individual strips when you use Outlook web apps.
- From the top-right side of the menu bar, click the “?”
- Now, describe the details of your problematic issue or what you actually need for help.
- Afterward, place a single click on the “Get help”
- Microsoft will now try to match your description of the problem with suitable help articles.
- Provide your correct email address just for confirmation.
- And then, finally, hit the “Send” button.
- A well-qualified engineer working at Office 365 Support Phone Number will immediately review your ticket.
- Once he/she finds your ticket, contact you directly through email.
Contact Microsoft Office 365 Support on OneDrive
Go through the instructions noted below to do the same:
- Click the “?”placed in the top-right of the menu bar.
- And then, give a single tap on the “Email OneDrive Support”
- A new window will open where you can raise a voice of assistance by entering the details of your problem.
- Finally, click the “Send” button to send an email directly to the OneDrive support team. You will be helped in a proper and well-professional manner.
Ways 3: Log a Ticket from Your Office 365 Account
In order to generate a ticket from the online Office 365 Account page, follow the given steps:
- First and foremost, open the official Office 365 Account page on your web browser.
- Now, log in to your Office 365 account with the correct login credentials.
- Thereafter, click the app launcher placed at the top-left corner with the nine dots.
- And then, put a click on the “Office”
- Now, give a click on the “?”sign at the top-right of the menu bar.
- Thereafter, give a single click on the “Contact Support”
- An account page will then open, where you have to click the “Microsoft Support”
- Now, press the “Contact Support” tab to open Microsoft’s Virtual Support Agent window. You will thereafter be helped by one of the talented agents. But, if the page won’t open, it will directly take you to be in touch with a live person.
Also Read: Unlock a Blocked MS Office 365 Account
Dial Microsoft Office 365 Support Number for Instant Solutions
Rather taking help from Microsoft via email, web app, or client app, call Microsoft Office 365 Support Number. The top-most tech-geeks are working hard round the clock at the given number to assist you effectively. In a very short period, your MS Office-related problems will be eradicated completely and hence you can access your application. Thus, dial the given 24/7 Online Customer-Support Number and get associated with tech specialists.