Do you need Microsoft Office 365 Support? Yes, you’ll at some point in time. Since, it is quite a familiar cloud-based application platform to execute tasks that enables users to manage Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more.
Here, users create documents, produce a spreadsheet, and freely share them with other users. However, to grab its services and frequently access Microsoft Office tools, a monthly or annual subscription is required. Though there could be a chance major/minor Office programming issues appear while creating content on Word or making an excel sheet.
In such situations, users are extensively required to connect with Microsoft Office 365 Support team for fixing technical issues.
To get Microsoft Office 365 help, you will create a ticket that goes to Microsoft support, but whichever way you log a ticket, you’ll need to stay online.
Logging a ticket from a client app is easier using a web app, or Office 365 account if you take support of Microsoft 365. Here, IN THIS POST, you will get the user guide to creating a support ticket.
Stage 1: Log a Ticket from a Client App on Your Computer
To log a client ticket from inside a client app is not so much complicated, tricky, or nasty at all. With less effort and minimal time, you can monitor a ticket and further use it for technical assistance.
Here are the underneath steps:
- Launch any of Office 365 applications—Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or OneNote.
- Go to the “Help” section and click on the “Contact Support”
- Now, type clearly what exactly is the problem you are having with your Office 365 program.
- Afterward, click on the “Get Help”
- While writing your problem, Microsoft will match the description along with the suitable help articles.
- Once you select the option as per the matched statement, tap the “Talk to an agent”.
- By doing this, a new pane will open where you need to select the “Live Chat”.
Now, you can make straight contact with Office 365 Tech Support.
They’ll suggest you appropriate directives to get instant solutions to the problem.
So, if you are struggling with any complications while using MS Office programs, feel free to connect with them. There is no time bond as the team is active 24*7 to support as per your requirement.
Stage 2: Log a Ticket Straightway From a Web App in Your Browser
For Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Firstly, Open any of the programs – Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Secondly, go to the “File” menu and select the “Help”
- Then, place a click on the “Help”
- After doing this, you’ll see a new window pop up. You can smoothly scroll down to the bottom and then click the “Contact Support”
- Now an account page will open where you need to click on the “Microsoft Support”
- Press the “Contact Support” tab to open Microsoft’s Virtual Support Agent window, which will attempt to help you. If the Office 365 Chat Support page won’t open, don’t panic!
It will help you in making contact with a live person. With the right guidance, you can get rid of your infuriating problems
For Outlook, Calendar, and People
The Outlook client app includes Outlook emails, a calendar, contact management, and task management. All these functions are divided into individual strips when using Outlook web apps.
- From the top-right side of the menu bar, click the “?”
- Now, describe the details of your problematic issue, or what you actually need for help.
- Afterward, place a single click on the “Get help”
- Microsoft will now match your description of the problem with suitable help articles.
- Provide your correct email address for confirmation.
- And then, finally, hit the “Send” button.
- A well-qualified engineer working at Office 365 Support Phone Number will immediately review your ticket.
- Once he/she finds your ticket, contact directly through email.
Now a Microsoft Engineer will look into your ticket and contact you over mail.
For Task- To-do
Now you can use the Wunderlist app developed by Microsoft in 2015. This Microsoft To-do feature will eventually replace the task completely, but it hasn’t yet been fully executed in full capacity.
As contacting support for tasks is quite different from the way you do it for Outlook, Calendar, and people.
- Click the? Go to the top right of the menu bar and click “Support.”
- Open up a new page with various help options (which you should check out first). Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the right-hand side.
- Now you can click the “Contact support” option.
- This will open the “New support request” form, where you can enter your support ticket.
For OneNote, Sway, and Forms
In both Sway and Forms, you’ll often see three dots in the top right corner, however for both apps, there’s no obvious way to contact customer support other than the “.feedback”.
In One Note, you’ll see File> Help> Help you’ll find Word, Excel, and Power Point. But still, there is no regular pattern to contact support.
Among all these apps, you can, of course, click around the Microsoft help until you find a supporting channel, but that doesn’t always remain the same as it gives you an obvious reason to contact support within the app.
Stage 3: Log a Ticket from Your Office 365 Account
In order to generate a ticket from the online Office 365 Account page, please follow the given steps:
- First and foremost, open the official Office 365 Account page on your web browser.
- Now, log in to your Office 365 account with the correct login credentials.
- Thereafter, click the app launcher placed at the top-left corner with the nine dots.
- And then, put a click on the “Office”
- Now, give a click on the “?” sign at the top-right of the menu bar.
- Thereafter, give a single click on the “Contact Support”
- An account page will then open, where you have to click the “Microsoft Support”
- Now, press the “Contact Support” tab to open Microsoft’s Virtual Support Agent window. thereafter you’ll get help from one of the expert agents. But, if the page won’t open, it will directly take you to get in touch with a live person.
Also Check, Why:- Microsoft Office 365 Won’t Open
How Do You Contact Microsoft Office 365 Support?
Whenever you face problems related to Windows, MS Office, or any other Microsoft software, dial Office 365 Support Phone Number. This is a 24×7 active helpline number at which you can give a ring anytime, to get quality assistance from Microsoft.
Here, you will get answers all your queries about Microsoft products and services. Microsoft’s technical support team is always ready to provide one-stop support remedies at the doorstep.
Furthermore, Windows 10 users can freely access the Customer Support app to acquire a support guide. The ‘Contact Us’ page will let you directly link with the expert techies to get the dedicated customer support.