There is no denying the fact that AOL Mail is a popular service used by people across the globe which can be accessed via AIM. However, there might be times when you would want to transfer AOL Mails to Gmail. This could happen due to a number of reasons like:
- AOL Sign in issues
- Unable to receive mails
- Unable to send mails via AOL Mail
- Deactivating situation
No matter what your reason is to transfer AOL Mails to Gmail, we are here to help you to do it effortlessly. If you stuck somewhere while transferring the mail then grab Email Online Help from experts.
Ways to transfer AOL Mails to Gmail
There are two ways with the help of which you can transfer AOL Mails to Gmail. One is the manual way and another one is by using third-party software. Both of them have been explained below and you can pick the one that is most convenient for you.
Method 1: Transfer AOL Mails to Gmail manually
Follow the below mentioned steps to transfer AOL Mails to Gmail manually-
- Sign in to your Gmail account and navigate to settings
- Click on ‘Import mails and contacts’. If you have already done it then click on ‘Import from another address’
- You will see an option ‘What account you want to import from?’ Click on it and enter your AOL email address
- Enter your AOL password in the next step and click on ‘Continue’
- Make it a point to select the option to import contacts and import emails
- You will come across ‘Import new mail for next 30 days’. Select it and any messages that you have received in AOL account for a month will automatically be copied to your Gmail account
- You can click on ‘Add label to all Imported mails’ if you want to separate the AOL mails from the Gmail one for clarity purposes
- Once you do it, click on ‘Import’ and then select ‘Ok’ and it is done!
Method 2: Transfer AOL Mails to Gmail professionally
Instead of transferring AOL mail to Gmail manually, you can use third party tool like Advik AOL Backup Tool which helps users to transfer AOL emails to Gmail account right away. This has a very simple graphical user interface therefore you can do it easily without any professional knowledge. Refer to the below steps to do it:
- Launch Advik AOL Backup Tool in your laptop or desktop
- Enter your AOL email address and password and tap ‘Next’
- Select the mailbox folder and click on ‘Next’
- Under ‘Select saving options’ click on ‘Gmail’ from the drop down menu
- Enter your gmail id and password and click ‘Convert’
That’s it! You have successfully transferred AOL mails to Gmail by these easy steps.
Top 5 advantages of Advik AOL tool
You might be wondering that why to use Advik AOL tool. It comes with a number of benefits. They are as follows:
1. Cloud Export
You can also use this tool to transfer emails from AOL mail to G Suite, Office 365, Windows Live mail, Yahoo Mail, Rediffmail etc. and not just Gmail.
2. Export different formats
There are a number of formats that you can download AOL mail box in like PST, MSG, EMLX, EML, PDF, MBOX, HTML, MHT, and XPS to name a few.
3. Selective transfer
You can use the advance filter option to transfer selected email messages and not only this, you can select single as well as multiple mailbox folders that you want to from AOL to Gmail account.
4. Supports all versions
Advik AOL tool is a very compatible one. You can install and run it on almost all the versions of Windows like Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and even XP. You can also run this software on both 32-bits as well as 64-bits mechanisms without any trouble.
5. Keeps the key elements intact
This tool keeps all the key elements of emails in their specific place such as Cc, Bcc, to, from, date & time stamp, hyperlink, header information and Unicode text amongst others.
We hope that we were able to help you in assisting as to how to transfer AOL emails to Gmail. If you have any other doubt then you can get in touch with email online help and we will be happy to help you.