Instant Ways to Unlock a Blocked MS Office 365 Account
Microsoft Office 365 is cloud-based software purposely designed to help people and businesses next level with innovative Office apps. Office 365 has several familiar office applications like MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and more. However, you can get more in one place as you can save documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online with no worries. Whereas at some point of time, you can be a victim of getting your account blocked. Mostly, the Office account is being locked if your email address is suspected of sending multiple emails organized as spam. In this blog, we discuss what to do to Unlock a Blocked MS Office 365 Account. Thus, keep on reading as here’s a pain-free guide for getting back to your Office 365 account.
Why is My Office 365 Account Locked?
Basically, you find your Office 365 Account Locked when it is being noticed that some unusual activities have been performed. So, for your Office 365 user account to be protected from intruders, Microsoft temporarily locks your account. Furthermore, Office 365 account can also be automatically blocked if you send too many emails or messages secretly. However, for whatever reason your account is blocked, you are always advisable to change/reset your email password. You can even Reset Hotmail Password with the Help of Experts as their guidance is effective and easier to follow. So, connect with them anytime via calling at the helpline number. You will be helped, for sure!
Also Helpful: MS Office 365 not Activating
What Error Message Received When Office 365 Account Locked Out?
When your Office 365 Account Locked Out, you can receive a specific error message stating that:
“Your account is temporarily locked to prevent unauthorized use. Try again later, and if you still have trouble, contact your admin”.
But you don’t worry if Office 365 Your Account Is Temporarily Locked as this post has a couple of troubleshooting tips. The provided tricks will definitely help you to unblock your blocked Office 365 account. So, keep in touch with us for getting your blocked account unlock soon.
Proactive Solutions to Unlock a Blocked MS Office 365 Account
In the beneath segment, we cover various productive ways to Unlock a Blocked MS Office 365 Account. So, don’t move here and there! Just keep your eyes feast at below and follow one by one preferred methods to fix this issue. Let’s begin!
Solution 1: Wait for Almost Half-an-Hour
In the very beginning step, it is our suggestion to wait for around 30 minutes. Microsoft Office 365 accounts most probably get locked all of sudden due to temporary issue. So, after waiting a while only try to login to your account again. This, you can gain access to your account frequently also without any distraction. But during attempting login, make sure you enter the correct login credentials of your Office 365 account. Otherwise, your single typing mistake will prevent you from logging and using your account. Thus, give right login information to your Office 365 account.
Solution 2: Contact Your Admin to Unlock the Account
Corporate users usually operate MS Office 365 within their organizations to get their great work done at minimal time. Sometimes, Office 365 account might get locked and hence need to ask admin users to unblock their accounts. Admin users can Unblock Office 365 accounts soon simply by signing in to their Office 365 admin centers. Use this ultimate procedure to fix Office 365 Account Locked How to Unlock problem. Let’s give it a try once:
- First of all, launch Office 365 on your Windows.
- Next, from the left pane, select the “Users” tab and then tap on “Active users”.
- Now, from the given list of users, select the blocked user.
- Click the “Edit” tab to open a Sign-in status page.
- Thereafter, choose the “Sign-in allowed” option.
- Finally, tap the “Save” button.
This could possibly be worked out in bringing back your Office 365 Account Locked into unlock. But if, in case, it is not, chill, move to the next solving tricks.
Solution 3: Fill-up the Reset Form
The Office 365 Account is Temporarily Locked due to suspicious activity or irrelevant emails sending. In such a circumstance, it is strongly recommended to fill out the Microsoft Account Services form. Here’s the complete guide to unlock your locked Office 365 account:
- First and foremost, open any web browser on your PC.
- Now, directly access the MS Account Services form in your browser.
- Afterward, fill out the required info in that form field.
- And then enter the Captcha to just give confirmation that you are not a robot.
- Once every possible thing done, press the “Submit” button.
When you click Submit, the form will be directly sent to Microsoft. They will further judge and confirm that you are an authorized user. After that only your Office 365 account will be unlock. If still Office 365 Account Locked, moving to the next guidelines.
Solution 4: Run an Antivirus Software Program
The Office 365 Account is blocked sometimes due to malware or virus attack. That’s why; it is suggested to immediately check your computer system for virus or any other threats. To get rid of viruses from your computer, you need to run an antivirus scan. Here’s what has to perform:
- First, on your Windows PC, click on the “Type here to search” button.
- Next, type ‘Windows Security’ in the search field, and click the “Windows Security” tab to open that utility.
- Now, from the left pane place a tap on the shield button.
- Afterward, click the “Quick scan” link.
- This will scan and remove viruses ultimately from your PC.
Now, you can freely access your Office 365 account as it has been unlocked and ready to function. If your account is still blocked, use another tips.
Solution 5: Reset User’s Sign-in Status
Changing the sign-in status of the user from “Allowed” to “Blocked” and then swapping them may lead to unlock Office 365. Here’s how to convert the status:
- First, sign in to the Microsoft 365 portal as an admin user.
- Next, go to Users to select “Active Users”.
- Now, find the user, and then click the users “Display” name to open the settings Window.
- At the top of the pane, select “Block sign-in”.
- In the Block sign-in screen, choose “Block this user from signing in”
- And then click “Save changes”.
- In the Unblock sign-in screen, do not select “Block this user from signing in”
- And then click “Save changes”.
This could help you to eradicate Office 365 Your Account Is Temporarily Locked problematic error.
Contact Microsoft Office 365 Support 24/7/365
We hope you got informative courses of action to Unlock a Blocked MS Office 365 Account. If the same problem still exists and have no option in hand to get back your account, call us. We are top-most and well-certified technicians always active for Microsoft Office 365 Support. Dial the provided 24X7 helpline number and get united with us. We will assist you to unblock your locked account.