Office 365 is online cloud-based software that has a suite of applications that help stay collaborated and get things done. But a big problem that many of you might have encountered is Office 365 Not Installing. When you attempt to install Office 365, the process may take almost an hour or take forever. You somehow are unable to understand why you are running this problem and at some point get furious too. So, in that condition, what you should do is stay calm and check your internet connection on a serious note. If there is an issue with your internet, resolve it right away and then try again installing it. Furthermore, you can keep on reading the post till the end as a productive solution is at your fingertips.
Why is My Office 365 Not Installing?
The installation of Office 365 completely depends on the speed of your internet connection. Yes, it is most obvious that when the internet speed is slow, Office 365 Will Not Install for no reason. Though, due to poor connection, there is also a possibility that the installation process may take several times to install. Well, if this really happens with you, you will receive an error message stating:
“Sorry it looks like you’re on a slow connection.”
Also Read: Unlock a Blocked MS Office 365 Account
Don’t get disappointed anymore as the ultimate troubleshooting techniques will assist you to eradicate Office 365 Updates Not Installing problem. In this post, we will walk you through its comprehensive fixing guide. So, continue reading to learn the ways to sort it out from the root.
Methods to Solve Office 365 Not Installing or Taking Forever
The installation time of the Office 365 program actually relies on how fast your internet is. If it is taking too long, it usually means that your internet is running too slow. Therefore, immediately check your internet speed to fix Microsoft Office won’t Install. Additionally, try the below-noted solving methods one by one until Office 365 installation starts installing. Here are some things you need to implement. Let’s do it!
Method 1: Restart Your Computer System
There is a possibility that the Office 365 installation has finally been done and is installed on your Windows 10. So, if you are unable to identify it, let’s restart your computer. Now, once you have restarted your PC, first check if your Office product is there. Here are a few ways to find and open your Office programs directly from the Start menu and taskbar in Windows 10. Therefore, if Office 365 Not Installing on Windows 10, try the following steps out:
- First, choose the “Start” button on your Windows 10.
- Next, in the search field, start typing the name of the applications, like Word, Excel, or any other program.
- Now, in the search results, click the specific application you want to open.
That’s it! The Office program will be opened on your Windows Desktop and hence you can start your work. But if still Office 365 Take Forever To Install, have a look at other solving instructions.
Method 2: Use A Wired Connection
Office 365 Will Not Install most probably due to having a Wi-Fi network connectivity issue. That’s why; we suggest you try connecting your computer to the internet through a wired Ethernet connection. This will perhaps help you speed up your internet. So, after switching your connection from wireless to wired, repeat the Office 365 installation. This time, maybe, it installs without any disruption as wired connections are usually much faster than wireless. But, if yet not, glance at the other fixing methods.
Method 3: Using the Office Offline Installer
The Office 365 Installation process may get stuck or won’t complete due to proxy, firewall, antivirus, or internet connection issues. They may slow down your connection speed and hence stop installation to begin. So, in order to get rid of the Office 365 Not Installing problem, try using the Office Offline Installer file separately. Afterward, you can frequently use to install Office 365. However, it is even though still a requirement of a great speed of internet connection to download the installer file. Thus, first, make sure your system has a strong network connection. Here’s how to download and use Office Installer:
- First, browse “com” on any web browser.
- Next, sign-in to your Office 365 account with correct login credentials.
- Then, navigate to Install Office > Download and install > select other options.
- After that, check the “Download an offline installer” checkbox.
- And then, select your preferred language in which you want to install Office.
- In the end, just tap on the “Download” link.
The Offline Installer file will begin downloading on your computer system. Once the download is successfully complete, go through the following stepwise directives:
- Go to the Office folder from the virtual drive.
- Double-click either the Setup32.exe (32-bit version of Office) or Setup64.exe (64-bit version of Office) to start the Offline installation.
- In the end, you will see a message “You’re all set” which confirms that Office 365 is been installed. You can now access your Offline applications.
If you are still facing Office 365 Not Installing Windows 10 problematic errors, try using the next guided method.
Method 4: Disable Antivirus Software Temporarily
For security purposes, the antivirus software installed on your PC will stop Office 365 to install. So, if you need this installation, first turn off the antivirus program not permanently but temporary basis. Simply uninstalling the Antivirus will also be helpful in fixing the Office 365 Not Installing issues. For getting the relevant information on how to turn off your antivirus software, check your antivirus manufacturer’s website. However, if you are not sure which antivirus software you have, perform the following instructed steps:
- First, place a single click on the Windows “Start” button.
- Now, select the “Control Panel” option.
- Thereafter, go to the “System and Security” and click “Review your computer’s status.”
- Now, press the arrow next to the “Security” option.
- You will be able to find information about your antivirus over here.
This is the way you can disable your antivirus for the time being. Do not forget to enable it again once the Office 365 installation process gets done.
Method 5: Run Online Repair on Windows PC
- Open the Control Panel on your Windows Desktop.
- Select the “Programs and Features” option.
- Now, in the Uninstall or change a program window, select the Office product you’re trying to install.
- Click the “Change” button and then select “Online Repair”.
- Follow the on-screen guided instructions to run and rectify the issue.
If even after running the Online Repair tool the Office 365 is not installing, move to the next solution procedure.
Method 6: Cancel and Reinstall Office 365
Canceling the stuck installation procedure of Office 365 and reinstalling it again with a good internet connection can be effective. Therefore, first, remove the Office 365 installation and then try installing it back again. This time Office 365 software will probably install on your system.
Contact Qualified Tech-geeks For One-Stop Remedy
If none of the aforementioned solving guides has helped you resolve the Office 365 installation issue. Give an instant call at Office 365 Support and know the reason why Office 365 Not Installing from techies. Your problem will definitely be resolved from the root, 100% guaranteed.