Microsoft Outlook is an incomparable email client famous for its astounding features and top-notch services. Outlook is more likely to be utilized for being accessible on any of the operating devices such as Windows, Android, iPhone, Gmail, etc. The situation can be more frustrating when you experience the Outlook Not Syncing problem. Due to several factors, Outlook sometimes fails to sync folders or email accounts. Thus, repairing this specific error ASAP is extremely significant otherwise most of your work will be pending for a long time. In this blog, we will teach you how to get quickly overcome this error issue. Continue reading to grab the final consequences.
What Happens When Outlook Not Syncing?
Here are the problematic hurdles you can come across while syncing your Outlook?
- Outlook won’t send/receive any emails or messages.
- Outlook will not be able to synchronize automatically.
- Recently Office changes made won’t be synced to your Online Server.
- You most probably receive an error message with the statement “Problem connecting to server.”
How to Fix Outlook Not Syncing Windows 10?
Synchronization is an in-built process in Outlook that takes a proactive approach to access the updated OST and PST storage files. Any changes like edit, send, delete and receive emails, or update its folders made in Outlook will be frequently synced. However, sometimes the synchronization process gets corrupted and hence leads to the Outlook Not Syncing Windows 10 error. So, when your Outlook is not syncing in Windows 10, don’t panic! We have mentioned fruitful solving instructions that will help you to fix your problem immediately. Let’s start following the below—noted steps:
- First of all, launch Outlook in your Windows 10 and sign in to your account.
- Go to the “File” tab at the extreme top-right corner.
- Then, click on the “Info” button to select “Account Settings”. This option is under “Account Information.”
- Now, once the Accounts Settings window opens up select the email account which is not syncing.
- And then click the “Repair” button.
- Now, the “Repair Account” window will evolve. Here you have to check the desired credentials of your Email Account.
- Once you are confirmed that the account information is correctly provided, just, press the “Next” button.
- After doing so, Outlook will now begin your Outlook account repairing process. Wait till the process ends.
- The network connection will then be enabled and active. Look for the email account settings; log on to the email server to ensure if everything is working fine.
Alternative Solution for Outlook Not Syncing Windows 10 Problem
If in case, Outlook Not Syncing in Windows 10 still even after completing the process, then use Change Account. With this, you can verify whether Outlook is syncing or not. Let’s do it:
- First, launch Outlook in Windows 10.
- Now, go to the “File” menu and select the “Account Setting” tab.
- Thereafter, click on the “Change Account” Tab. Give a check to the option “Test Account Settings”.
- Then, press the “Next” button.
- After that, Outlook will test the account settings, and deliver a message when everything is working fine.
- After receiving the Outlook Syncing confirmation message, click “Close.”
- Once the complete process ends, give a click on the “Finish” button.
- That’s what you have to seriously go through.
- Now, restart Microsoft Outlook and check to see if the Outlook Not Syncing Windows 10 issue has been resolved.
How Do I Fix Outlook Not Syncing Android?
You can face the Outlook Not Syncing Android problem because of various possible reasons. Generally, it happens due to incorrect email account settings, a large amount of Outlook data, and a large OST file. When the synchronization process stops all of sudden in Outlook, you can be furious and want instant productive solving tricks. So, in the below section, we have compiled the most efficient troubleshooting tricks. Let’s give a glimpse of them and follow one by one:
Solution 1: Check Your Internet Connection
To access any application or sync Outlook with no glitch, a strong Wi-Fi network should be connected over an Android phone. So, if Outlook Not Syncing checks your internet connection and confirms that the device is connected to stable Wi-Fi. Consider the following noted instructions as they would help you to get rid of the connectivity issues:
- First, reboot your Android phone as well as your Wi-Fi Router.
- You can also “Reset” the Network Settings of your android.
- Enable and disable the “Airplane Mode” after a couple of minutes.
- In the end, connect to a strong network for syncing Outlook again without any disruption on your Android.
Solution 2: Reset Your Outlook Account
When your Outlook Account Fails To Sync, take quick action for resetting your Outlook account. Outlook offers an in-built reset option to assist in resolving the syncing issue. Here’s the procedure to reset your Outlook account using its in-built reset option:
- First, launch Outlook app on your Android phone.
- Then, click the hamburger “Menu” icon on your Outlook app.
- From its menu bar, place a single tap on the cog-like “Settings” icon.
- Afterward, open that definite “Microsoft Account” which is not syncing.
- After the account opens, scroll down to the “Reset Account” option.
- Now, place a single click on the “Reset Account” tab.
- This will ensure that the Outlook calendar or emails not syncing with Android problem have been resolved.
Solution 3: Eliminate Outlook Account and Re-Add It Again
Deleting the current Outlook account and add it back again will surely solve your Outlook Not Syncing Android problem. Luckily, the steps involved in removing the Outlook account are almost similar to the process of resetting the account. You are just required to implement all the above-noted 4-steps. And thereafter, click on the “Delete Account” tab instead of clicking on “Reset Account.” Once the account has been removed finally, re-add your Outlook account in an accurate possible way once again.
Solution 4: Uninstall and Reinstall Outlook App
Maybe there is a bug in the current version of the Outlook app and the same prevent you from syncing Outlook. In such a condition, we suggest you first uninstall your current Outlook and fresh install it again. Here’s how to do so:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Search for “Microsoft Outlook: Organize your Email & Calendar App” using the “Search” option.
- Thereafter, give a single click on the same to expand it.
- Now, click “Uninstall” and wait until the process gets finally done.
- Now, again install the Outlook app directly from the Google Play Store on your Android.
- Add your account on the app to check whether the outlook Not Syncing problem has been sorted out.
How to Fix Outlook not Syncing with iPhone Problem?
Isn’t your Outlook email syncing with your iPhone? Looking to learn how to fix Outlook Not Syncing with iPhone? If it is really so, give a glimpse of the following troubleshooting methods. That will help you to soon recover your ‘not syncing’ problematic error. Let’s begin:
Method 1: Verify Your App Settings
The steps involved in checking your Outlook application settings are mentioned underneath. Go through one-by-one:
- On your iPhone, touch the “Settings” icon to open it.
- In the Settings window, place a click on “Accounts & Passwords.”
- Now, select your Outlook account which is not syncing.
- Afterward, ensure that the “Calendars” and “Contacts” folders are enabled.
- In case, you already have added an IMAP account, you won’t see the “Calendar” option.
- Now, you can check whether you are able to sync your Outlook account or yet not with your iPhone.
If Outlook is Not Syncing, move to the next solving method.
Method 2: Re-add Your Account Manually
- First, navigate to “Settings” to search for “Mail” or “Accounts & Passwords.”
- Now, select your Email account which is not syncing, and click “Delete Account.”
- If required, enter your administrator password.
- Once the selected Outlook account has been removed completely, add it again.
- To re-add your account, first, you have to go to the “Settings” to select the “Mail” tab.
- Select the “Add Account” option from the Accounts page.
- Thereafter, choose “com” as your email service provider from the opened list.
- Afterward, enter your Outlook email address and password without making mistake.
- Alternatively, you can select “Exchange” as your email service provider.
- Then, opt “IMAP” as your account type and toggle on the “Use Advanced Settings” button.
- After that, provide the incoming mail server name (IMAP) and Outgoing mail server name (SMTP) in the required fields.
- Let the app access your Outlook account.
- Click “Yes” if prompted to activate the email functionality.
- Click the “Save” button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Doing so the Outlook account will be finally added.
- Now, the Outlook account is being appeared in the “Accounts & Passwords” section.
If Outlook Email Not Syncing with iPhone issue persists, Reset Hotmail Password with the Help of Experts.
Why Outlook Not Syncing with Gmail? Instantly Fix It
There could be several reasons for Outlook Not Syncing with Gmail. A few among them are listed below:
- Windows PC is not running in Safe Mode.
- Might have a Google server problem.
- Most probably it happens due to incorrect Account Settings.
Easy Solutions to Rectify Outlook Not Syncing with Gmail
One fruitful way to effortlessly cope with this problem is deleting your Gmail account from Outlook and add it again. If it doesn’t work, we provide another solving guide as well. So, continue reading to gain knowledge of smoothly handling this problem. Just, implement the proffered solutions one after another:
Solution 1: Re-Add Gmail
Since all your emails are stored on Google’s server so, don’t worry about losing your emails or data. Feel free to delete Gmail from Outlook to add it back again. Let’s do it using the following instructed points:
- First, launch Outlook on your Windows computer.
- Now, go to the “File” menu to select the “Account.”
- Now, select the “Social Settings” tab and choose “Account Settings.”
- Continue following the prompted instructions to finally remove the Gmail account and then re-add it again.
If Outlook Not Syncing with Gmail, move to the further solution.
Solution 2: Activate “Enable Connected Experiences”
Here’s how to do so:
- First, go to your Office account.
- Select the “Account Privacy” option.
- Now, navigate to “Manage Settings”, scroll down to reach the “Enable Connected Experiences” option. Confirm that the checkbox next to this specified tab is a ticked mark. If not, give a click on the checkbox to select it.
This can be highly effective to solve your Outlook Not Syncing problem.
Instant Method to Solve Outlook Not Syncing Mac
There could be probably two specific reasons occurring Outlook Not Syncing Mac. They are:
- Synchronizations preferences settings are not correctly configured.
- Outlook for Mac sync cache has not been deleted completely.
Method 1: Disable Sync Services Preferences
To do so, follow the below-noted directives:
- Open Outlook on your Mac computer.
- Click “Preferences.”
- Go to the “Other” options to select “Sync Services.”
- Now, uncheck all the boxes and close “Outlook.”
- Now, restart Outlook and then you will find that the sync services have been disabled.
Disabling the sync services will surely resolve your Outlook Not Syncing problem. If it doesn’t work, try out the next fixing method.
Method 2: Forcefully Quit Outlook
If Outlook is not syncing on Mac, do a force quit Outlook. Here’s how:
- Click on the “Apple” menu.
- A dialog box along all the currently running applications will appear.
- Choose the entire applications except “Finder”.
- Now, click on the “Force Quit” button.
NOTE: Before quitting any application, make a backup of all your items, Outlook identities for further use.
Contact Connoisseurs at 24/7 Online Support Number
Won’t you get a satisfying solution to your Outlook Not Syncing problem? Need some additional prolific fixing tips to solve this problem? Just put a call at the given helpline number. One of our immensely experienced and highly talented engineers will talk to you. They will provide you easy-to-solve guide so within a couple of seconds Outlook will sync.