Yahoo, being the perfect as well as prominent email server provider packed with loads of excellent features. More than 25 million subscribers utilize Yahoo and hence it has gained a good amount of popularity. Yahoo offers fruitful services such as news feed, notepad, calendar, address book, and much more. Hence, such an email service is one of the most preferred emails and never entertains invalid login activities. So, if you unknowingly enter the wrong password or user id, you can’t Log into Yahoo Mail. You might get scared and possibly think that you have lost to access your Yahoo account forever. But, it’s not true; luckily, there is the ultimate solving guide you can try to get rid of this furious login problem. To learn more, continue reading the post.
Why Can’t I Log Into Yahoo Mail?
There could be several factors responsible for Can’t Log into Yahoo Mail Account. The list of most feasible reasons is noted below:
- Most probably, the Yahoo mail server is down in your area. Thus, always recommended to look at the service status.
- Using an outdated web browser could also trigger the I Can’t Access My Yahoo Mail
- Invalid login credentials (Username and password) can also prevent you from accessing your Yahoo Mail.
- Slow speed of internet might be running on your operating device.
Also Read: Fix Yahoo Mail not Working Problem
What Significant Signs Confront When Can’t Log Into Yahoo Mail?
- Receive an “Incorrect Password” message
- Won’t be able to reach out to the Yahoo home page.
- Yahoo displays blank page completely
- You could get a privacy error when you make an attempt to access the Yahoo mail login page.
It is completely understood how much it is painful when one can’t Log into Yahoo Mail Account. Especially, when you have your office work to mail your team or your client and suddenly Yahoo mail won’t open. Well, fortunately, there are efficacious troubleshooting tips that will lend you a hand in fixing this Yahoo mail login error. Stay tuned till the end to obtain a satisfying solution at the comfort of your home.
Effective Solutions to Fix Can’t Log Into Yahoo Mail Error
Why need to wag off if a one-stop solution to the Yahoo Login Problem is at your fingertips. Just, you have to apply the provided course of actions one-by-one without wasting your single minute. Within a short span, you can sort out this issue from the root, for sure. Thus, let’s start following accordingly:
Solution 1: Reset Your Yahoo Mail Password
There is a possibility that you entered the wrong password or username while you log in to your Yahoo Mail account. This would be the one potential reason for which you Can’t Log Into Yahoo Mail. That’s why, in the below guide, we are going to walk you through the suitable ways to reset your lost password. Follow the steps:
- First and forecast, you have to browse the official Yahoo Mail Login link.
- Now, enter your Yahoo User ID or email address.
- Thereafter, press the “Next” button.
- After that, give a single click on the “forgot password” link.
- Select the option to verify your Yahoo Mail account. For that, you can either select your active email id or your phone number.
- Once you make a final selection for your account verification, you will receive an OTP on that specific platform.
- Now, you have to enter the OTP that you have got on the registered email or phone.
- After doing so, create a new Yahoo password window will appear.
- Just, enter the new password in the “New Password” field and then Re-enter your password for confirmation.
- It is always advised to note-down the newly created Yahoo Mail password in a safe place.
- Once you do so, press the “Finish” tab.
Now, you can attempt to login to your Yahoo Mail using your current updated password. This time, the Yahoo Mail account page will probably open. But, if still you Can’t Log Into Yahoo Mail, jump to the next fixing guide.
Solution 2: Customize your Web Browser
If you see a totally blank page when trying to login Yahoo Mail account, inappropriate browser settings would be the real cause. In such a scenario, you need to optimize the web browser, remove the browser’s cache and cookies. Here’s the list of tasks that you need to perform:
- First of all, clean the cookies, history, and cache files from your current running web browser.
- Now, update your web browser for the recent upgraded version.
- Reset the browser.
- If this doesn’t work out in a way to frequently access Yahoo Mail, uninstall the current browser and install the latest one.
Solution 3: Temporarily Disable the Security Programs
At a point, you need to turn-off the security programs on your computer otherwise you Can’t Log into Yahoo Mail. To protect your system from viruses or threats, you probably use the security software program. However, sometimes, that specific installed security program stops Yahoo’s official Mail page to run. Thus, if nothing works, just turn it off as soon as you can. A glimpse of the following steps:
- Disable the Windows Firewall
- Turn off the installed antivirus program on your computer
- Uninstall all kinds of disabled antivirus programs from your PC
- Also, you are suggested to turn-off the VPN or Proxy program
Solution 4: Check Your Yahoo Mail Server
Maybe the Yahoo Mail Service is down in your area which is Why Can’t I Log Into Yahoo Mail problem arises. So, you are strongly recommended to review the Yahoo mail server status and make sure the server is not down. If the server status detector says the service is down, then wait till the server gets active and runs fine.
Solution 5: Update User Details and Correct IMAP/POP Settings
It is always suggested you input the valid upgraded user details otherwise, you Can’t Log Into Yahoo Mail. Furthermore, configure IMAP/POP settings correctly. Here’s how:
- IMAP Server – Name – imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Port no – 993
- SSL Requirement – Yes
- POP 3 Servers – Pop.mail.yahoo.com
- Port no – 995
- SSL Requirement – Yes
- SMTP Server Name – smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Port no – 465 or 25
- SSL Requirement – Optional
Also Read: How to Setup Yahoo Mail in Outlook?
What to Implement When I Can’t Log Into Yahoo Mail On Android?
The following are the interesting fixing tips you need to go through if really Can’t Log Into Yahoo Mail On Android. Let’s begin:
Fixing Tips 1: Disable the AirPlane Mode
Whenever you are unable to login to your Yahoo Mail account on your Android phone, immediately review the airplane mode. Here’s how to check Airplane mode settings:
- First, open the “Settings” app on your Android phone
- Next, press the “Airplane Mode” tab
- If it is showing active, make it disabled right now.
Afterward, you can flawlessly access your Yahoo Mail using login credentials. If still having the same problem, jump to the next tips.
Fixing Tips 2: Remove and Re-add the Yahoo Mail Account
The required steps involved in removing and re-adding the account are enumerated underneath. Just follow:
- First, open the “Settings” tab on your Android.
- Now, swipe-up and click on the “users & Accounts”
- Now, provide details to log into the users & accounts.
- After that, click on the Yahoo account.
- Now, tap the “Remove account” button.
- Press “Yes” to confirm that you really want to delete this account.
- Now, wait a while to get the Yahoo account removed successfully from your Android phone.
- After that, press the “Add Account” tab.
- Select “Yahoo” from the listed email service.
- Now, enter the Yahoo Mail address on your phone and click “Next.”
- Then, enter the Yahoo Mail password correctly.
- Finally, press the “Sign-in” button.
Fixing Tips 3: Remove the App Data
If still can’t Log into Yahoo Mail Account on your Android phone, clear the app data. Here’s the step you need to execute:
- Press and hold the Yahoo Mail app.
- Click on the “app info.”
- Press the “Clear data” button.
- Now, close the app and then accurately configure the Yahoo Mail account again.
Obtain 24/7 Online Email Support for Advanced Fixing Guide
Don’t feel blue! If you can’t Log into Yahoo Mail yet as the top-most qualified techies work round the clock at Email Support to assist you. It is 100% guaranteed that you will acquire a fruitful solution at your doorstep. Therefore, place a call on the provided helpline number and get in touch with our talented tech-savvy. The login issue will shortly be resolved from the root.