Yahoo Mail is one of the most prominent as well as precious emailing services packed with loads of marvellous features. It is literally incomparable in sending/receiving emails, managing contacts, calendars, and scheduling meetings.
However, correct login credentials are extremely required to open your email messages and attachments in your Yahoo account. You often suspect something is wrong with your account and hence confront Yahoo Mail Not Working problem. There are a couple of potential factors that result in such type of error issue.
Let’s detect and troubleshoot in a very short span. The post will walk you through the same!
Read Also, Why – Yahoo mail not sending emails
Why is Yahoo Mail Not Working?
There would be several reasons responsible for Yahoo Mail Not Working. Some of them are listed underneath; take a brief look at once:
- Server down problem.
- If using a corrupt or outdated browser to sign in to Yahoo Mail.
- Poor or slow speed of internet connection.
- Set up Yahoo Mail Configuration inappropriately may also lead to Yahoo Mail Not Working.
- When providing the wrong Yahoo Mail login credentials.
- If the system gets affected by viruses or threats, then also you can come across this problem.
- Interruption of any third-party software program can also trigger your mail not working.
Once you identify the real cause for the appearance of Yahoo Mail Not Working, you can smoothly fix it. You will be capable enough to bring back your Yahoo Mail working state without time-consuming, extra effort, and any hurdles. If you can’t get overcome with this problematic situation, stay tuned with the post. Read very carefully to learn the effective solving procedures.
Read Also – Why and Fix – yahoo mail not syncing
Suitable Solutions to Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working Problem
Being a newbie, it is a interesting job to cope with the Yahoo Mail Not Working problematic issue. Don’t worry! We have compiled a number of fixing guides that will assist you to resolve such a type of problem. Simply, carry the provided course of action till the problem gets sorted out.
1. Disable Ad-blocker
If ad-blocker software is automatically installed in your operating system, it will definitely block the Yahoo Mail website to be loading. Thus, immediately disable the ad-blocker otherwise the Yahoo Mail won’t work and also the system may get infected with a virus. The Ad-blocker program often slowdown your PC and interrupt in workflow. After turning-off the ad-blocker software, check to see if the Yahoo Mail is now working. If it is still not functioning, chill! Just apply the next fixing method.
2. Troubleshoot Internet Issues
If your browser is taking a long time to load the Yahoo Mail website, most probably, the net has no/poor speed. It is extremely essential to have a glimpse of the speed of your internet. To check your network performance, you have to open another website and see if it is opening or not. If the site is opening without any disruption, it means the system is having internet connectivity issues. Fix your network problem following either of the below-noted instructions:
- Reset your Wi-Fi Router
- Restart your Modem/Router
- Contact Your Internet Service Provider Team
If it is still doing this after resolving the connectivity issue, then perform the next solution guide.
3. Remove Browser’s Cache and Cookies
When you clear your browser’s cache and cookies, it will remove the unwanted files. It is 100% sure that the stored information which is actually not necessary will get eliminated from the root. Hence, by cleaning your browser, you can possibly access your Yahoo Mail without any hassle. But, in case Yahoo Mail Not Working yet, continue fixing your problem using the next method.
Related Post : how to remove yahoo search from chrome
Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working Issue on Windows 10
If you are using your Yahoo Mail account on Windows 10 and facing Yahoo Mail Not Working problem, don’t feel blue! We have ultimate solutions for you also. Let’s find out here!
1. Add Yahoo Mail Account Again
Here’s the step to do so:
- First, open the “Yahoo Mail” app on your Windows 10 PC.
- Next, give a click on the “Settings” tab placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Thereafter, choose the “Manage Account” tab and then click the “Add Account” option from the right menu.
- Afterward, opt for the “Yahoo” option right from the list of service providers on the “Add an Account” window.
- Now, type in the “Yahoo email address” and then click the “Next” button.
- Now, provide your accurate email account password and then click the “Sign in” button.
- Afterward, click “Agree” and then tap “Done.”
- Now, access your Yahoo mail account on Windows 10 to see If it’s not working then problem solved.
If, still not, move to the next solving method.
2. Modify Your Yahoo Mail Settings
Inappropriate Yahoo Mail Settings may prevent you from accessing your account. So, if nothing works, just customize settings for your Yahoo Mail. Let’s do it by implementing the below-noted steps:
- First, open the Yahoo Mail application on your Windows 10 PC.
- Now, log in to your account if you are not logged in.
- Once Yahoo Mail is opened on your system, select the “Account Settings” button.
- Now, type in the Account Name and adjust the sync settings simply by clicking on the “Options” menu.
- Now, go to the “Sync Options” and toggle the switch near Emails and Calendar.
- If you are unable to access your Yahoo mail account, you can remove the current one and re-add it.
- Furthermore, you can even attempt resetting your Windows Mail application.
- If the same problem occurs, uninstall the Yahoo Mail application and install it again with the current released application.
Read Also, Why and Fix – yahoo mail not receiving emails
Fixes for Yahoo Mail Not Working Issue On Android
Being a regular Android user, you probably install the Yahoo Mail app to instantly receive and send emails. The situation can be dreadful when Yahoo Mail Not Working on Android or unfortunately you can’t send/receive any Yahoo emails. The instructive solving guide that we cover will be effectively helpful in resolving this matter. Let’s execute!
1: Identify Your Network Connectivity Issues
The network is some how the main culprit of experiencing the Yahoo Mail Not Working on Android problem. So, first and forecast, you need to check out the network settings thoroughly and confirm there is no issue. Moreover, you can also check the app permissions as disabled permission won’t allow you to access Yahoo Mail. Thus, make it enable as soon as you can if it is inactive.
2: Up-to-date Your Yahoo Mail App
Using an upgraded version of the Yahoo Mail application is a must to get free from any technical glitches. So, if such an app is not updated, make it update first. Here’s how:
- On your Android phone, open the “Play Store.”
- Now, in the search bar, type “Yahoo Mail.”
- Yahoo Mail app that is already installed on your Android device will be opened.
- Check if the “Update” option is available under the Yahoo app. If it is right there, place a tap on the “Update” link. Doing so the updating process will then begin, you have to wait for downloading the updates.
- Once the process ends, open the Yahoo Mail app and check if it is working now or not.
How To Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working Issue On iPhone?
Don’t think if you are using iPhone, it means you can never confront any Yahoo Mail-related issues. Of course, every now and then, Yahoo Mail Not working on iPhone as well. As others have various fixing methods, you too solve it out using any of the provided guidelines. Let’s try it out!
1. Log Out and Log in Yahoo on iPhone
Basically, what you need to attempt is to sign out your Yahoo Mail first and after a while sign in again. Here’s how:
- From your iPhone, just open the Yahoo Mail app.
- Now, log out from your current account.
- After a couple of seconds, tap “Yahoo” to open it.
- Thereafter, sign in using your User ID and Password.
Now, you can check if this not working problem is rooted out or not. If, still not, use the next solving trick.
2. Remove Yahoo from iPhone And Re-add It
Here’s the comprehensive guide to do so:
Steps to Remove Yahoo Mail Account
- First, open the “Settings” menu from your iPhone.
- Now, move to the “Accounts and Password” option, the detail of your Yahoo account is been displayed.
- Remove the account from there and reboot iPhone.
Steps to Add Yahoo Account
- Open the “Settings” menu on your Yahoo Mail account.
- Go to the “Accounts and Password” section and click on the “Add Account” tab.
- Thereafter, tap “Yahoo” to add this account to your iPhone.
Related Post: Yahoo Mail Settings for Outlook
How To Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working Problem On Mac?
If you are a Mac user and confront Yahoo Mail Not Working on Mac problem, follow the steps mentioned beneath:
- On your Mac, if you are using Safari to access Yahoo Mail, change the web browser. Now, login to your Yahoo Mail to check if the issue persists or has been disappeared.
- The next step is, you have to ensure that the Mac OS you are using is up-to-date.
- Make sure that no third-party program is interfering while you access Yahoo Mail on your Mac. If any of the programs is interrupting, disable it temporarily.
- Ensure that your Mac is properly connected to the high speed of the internet.
- Furthermore, you can add your Yahoo Mail account on Mac if none of the above is worked out. Here’s how to add it:
- Open the Yahoo Mail on your Mac OS.
- Click “Mail” at the top-left corner.
- Select the “Preferences” tab from the drop-down list and then click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Click the “+” tab at the bottom-left corner in order to add your account.
- Opt for Yahoo as the Mail Account and then click the “Continue” tab.
- Add your email account now and then press the “Next” button.
- Enter the complete information of your email server.
- Click on the “Create” tab and then restart your MacOS to confirm if Yahoo Mail is working fine.
Read Also – how to add signature in yahoo mail
Hopefully! At least one of the aforementioned solving tricks has helped you out in fixing Yahoo Mail Not Working. In case, not even a single solution has lent you a hand, don’t pull your hair. The high-profile technicians are available at the 24X7 opened helpline number to proffer you better support and remedy tips. Thus, feel free to get united with our tech-savvy. Once you get associated with us, you will see a powerful remedy is at your fingertips.