How to Add Signature in Yahoo Mail? – Steps to Follow
If you use your Yahoo Mail regularly and desire to enhance your email’s professional look, you can think of setting up your Yahoo Mail signature. Apart from this, a signature is also a great idea for when you want to imbue some creativity in emails. It’s possible to place a signature at the bottom of every mail you send and even personalize it with images, fonts, and other things. In this article, you’ll understand how to add a signature in Yahoo Mail. Not only through the web but it’s possible to add signature via your mobile app. Keep reading to know the exact process of doing so.
Read Also – create yahoo mail account
Why Add Yahoo Mail Signature
A signature is a perfect way to let your recipients know more about you. They allow new people whom you are connecting with know who you are and how they can stay in contact with you. Business owners can also benefit by including a signature as it makes their message more professional and enhances their brand appeal in front of their clients. You can cut down on some additional steps when coordinating meetings, conferences, events, and reunions with a signature.
When you activate signatures in Yahoo Mail, they will appear at the end part of each email you send. You don’t need to adhere to any standard signature style. It implies that you can include everything like your phone number, your website link and your business logo. You will be really surprised to know that it is also possible to add a few emojis to the signature.
How to Add Signature in Yahoo Mail
You can add signature in Yahoo Mail through your mobile app and website. If you are using a mobile device, a default signature will be automatically enabled. But if it’s switched off, you can turn it back easily. Follow these steps and add a signature quickly.
Add a signature on the app of Yahoo Mail.
The steps to add a signature on the mobile app of Yahoo Mail is quite simple. Follow the instructions below.
- Launch the Yahoo Mail app.
- Click on the icon of your profile. You can see it on the top left.
- Now, click ‘Settings.’
- Go down to the section named ‘General’ and tap ‘Signature.’
- Toggle the slider to the right-hand side of ‘Signature.’
- Do it so that it becomes blue.
- Click on the text box that’s under your Yahoo email address. Input your signature.
- Lastly, click the back arrow that you can see on your screen’s top-left corner. It will save your signature.
Read Also – Yahoo Mail Is Not Updating Inbox on iPhone
Add a signature on the website of Yahoo Mail
Like the mobile app, you can also easily add your signature on the website. To understand how to add a signature in Yahoo Mail on the website, follow the instructions as follows.
- Navigate to Yahoo Mail and log in.
- Tap ‘Settings.’
- You will see a pop-up appearing below ‘Settings.’ Here, you need to tap ‘More Settings.’
- Now, click ‘Mailboxes.’
- Tap on that account you want to add a signature for.
- Toggle the slider beside ‘Signature’ so that it becomes blue.
- Tap the text box under signature where it displays ‘Write something….’ and input your signature.
- Tap ‘Save’ to apply the changes.
Steps to Add Image in Yahoo Mail
You can also add image to your signature and make it more sophisticated. To do so, navigate to the Yahoo Mail page. Then follow these points.
- Tap the Gear symbol or ‘Options.’ A dropdown will appear. Choose ‘Settings.’
- After coming to the ‘Settings’ page, choose and tap the ‘Writing Email’ tab.
- Now you can edit your signature. Write the text part of it. Ensure that you have selected ‘Show a rich text signature’ in the options.
- Next, copy the image by opening a file via any web browser.
- Right-tap on the image and choose ‘Copy image.’
- Navigate back to the editing space and paste the photo you copied there. Let the photo load up.
- Lastly, click ‘Save.’ Now, whenever you compose an email, you will find a signature getting automatically inserted. Your email will now look smarter than before.
Steps to Disable Yahoo Mail Signature
You can disable this setting if you don’t want to include a signature in your mails. Doing so is quite simple. Just follow these points.
- Navigate to the signature settings.
- Clear the check box of ‘Append a signature to the emails you send.’ The signature will be saved, and you can reactivate it whenever you want later.
Read Also – Yahoo mail won’t attach files
Now you must be thoroughly familiar with how to add signature in Yahoo Mail. You can be as creative as you want while doing so. It will make your emails look more elegant. If you face any issues using this setting, feel free to connect with Yahoo customer support services.